Monday, August 24, 2009

Katie this post is for you! We miss you!

I don't know if you have created a wonderful family tradition or if you have created a nightmare but we love you and it's just not the same without you! Tell jason the house next door to us is for sale!

Follett Class Schedule:

Algebra I, Human Development, Art, World Geography, Physics, English, choir, US History, Track and Field, Science, PE, Safety Patrol, Art History, AR Reading, Dance 3, Floral Design, Biology, External PE, French I, SAT/ACT prep, Algebra II, Biology100!

6 comments:

Julie E. said...

Thanks for the fun fashion show this morning! Mason just asked if he could watch the "Follett movie" again.

John and Jenny said...

Yeah for Lily! Yeah for Jane! What a great movie. I laughed so hard. Miss you and your cute and fun family.

Allen Family said...

Hahahaha. That is hilarious. Love it.

And Lily potty trained already? Wow!

Miss you guys!!!!!

Allen Family said...

Oh I just asked Jason if he ever had school fashion shows and he looked at me like I was crazy.

Susan P. said...

What a blast! You guys make life so fun!

Stacy said...

The kids loved it. We had to watch it a few times. Kenzie was yelling I wanna see Lily, then I wanna see Lily naked. She also just started the potty thing. Now she wants Lily at her house. We need to see you soon. How about Christmas?? That would be a fun snowy drive.