Monday, August 10, 2009

A Ladybug, a frog, a princess and a Broken nose








Tube Wars (tubes being pulled behind a boat) are a big deal in our family, who can knock the other one off the tube is King or Queen of the tubes! Well Nick took it to another level after jumping from his tube on to Ashley's and trying to knock her off. Both were thrown from the tube and Ashley's face smacked the back of Nick's head, she came up out of the water with blood gushing out and it was obvious she broke her nose. The swelling went down in a couple of hours and she looked alot better. this is taken the day after, it does not look too bad her eyes just look really far apart and you can see the beginning of black eyes. She healed really quick but xrays did confirm broken in two places! She was in alot of pain as you can imagine and I worry about the pain that she is going to unleash on Nick when she is fully recovered! My bets are on ashley all the way!













I put this picture in so you can see how pretty ashley really is, this was about a year ago on her First Date with friend Spencer. (Yeah how embarrasing we took pictures of her first date!) She was not vain at all, she mentioned that the next day was church and I said you don't have to go to Church and she said, no i want to show my battle scars! I think she was proud of it. A couple of weeks later she was at gymnastics and vaulted and smacked her knee on her nose again making her bleed everywhere. She has a bad bruise on the bridge of her nose!














1 comment:

Allen Family said...

Oh my gosh. Kelsi is just so amazing. I love Lily's face in the frog picture. She is too cute.

Ashley sure is lucky. You can barely tell she has a broken nose. When I heard she broke it I totally pictured Marsha Brady. But she is a stud. Going to church the next day? You go girl!